Friday, April 17, 2009

Just some pics

I'm just going to post a few pictures today because I haven't updated in awhile and I'm really too hungover to write anything. Also, when I'm drunk - and boy howdy was I ever last night - I talk a lot. Like, I can't fucking shut up. I cornered some poor guy who made the mistake of telling me he'd played soccer for a university in America, indicating his English was pretty good, and he actually had to have his dad come and rescue him before I bored him into a coma. So I'm a little talked out.

Logrono:




No, I don't know why Death is painted on the sidewalk. In fact, I don't even know if it is a sidewalk or a road. Either seem to be acceptable for driving.


I also don't know why the Spanish insist on putting gigantic testicles on all of their horse statues or why this particular one is treading on severed heads. This whole country is a bit of a mystery to me.


Dive bar. There are exactly two seats inside of this place, so you take your beer and drink it out on the street. It's very, very odd.


Drinking in public.


This is supposed to show how small the "pints" are here, but my stupid tiny hands make the glass look normal sized.

1 comment:

Middle Child said...

Maybe you have humoungous hands and its a small glass who can tell