Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh Crap: An Apology

As you might imagine, I've met a lot of cool people so far on this trip. And at every "goodbye" or "see you later" I hand someone my email address and cheerfully say, "Look me up on Facebook!"

Only I've just realized, while riding the train and totally not even on the internet, that my regular email address isn't connected with my Facebook account. Whooooooops!

I feel like those girls in high school that would give out fake phone numbers to the guys they'd meet while playing basketball away games. I was never one of those girls, by the way. Well, I was a basketball player, just not one of the fake-phone-number-giver-outers. In fact was often the one whose phone number was handed over as a joke, so I'd end up getting crank calls once the boys found out they'd been had. Man do girls suck.

Anyway, to the people who aren't reading this blog because they don't know how to find me on the internet, SORRY!!! I didn't mean to mislead you!

** UPDATE - my regular email address is now attach to my profile. Probably too little too late, but whatever.

1 comment:

Middle Child said...

How things have changed...to be a techno moron could be one's social undoing...once swanning about lovely places and meeting people...people exchanged addresses or not...depending...I recal not even having a phone in the house...we ran up the road to the garage to make calls...and only in emergencies...