Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wireless, tomorrow!

Back to Galway AGAIN tomorrow, and maybe I'll get to post some pictures, finally. The last time I had wireless and was therefore able to use my laptop, the wireless network had blocked all the picture uploading sites. Anyway, I'll be home Sunday night, Monday morning in my current timezone.
Currently in Clifden, which is really scenic. Went on a 9-mile hike today and saw lots of pretty things. Unfortunately, I'm a bit far from the Twelve Bens and Connemara National Park, part of which the bus went through yesterday, so I can't hike it, but can only look at it forlornly on the map. Someday I'll have the courage to deal with the left-handed manuals and drive through this damn country.
The only real news other than the hike is that it finally occurred to me to buy my very own mini-French press so as to make myself real coffee. Most hostels have water boilers and things, but not coffeemakers. This takes care of that nasty instant problem, and the overpriced and sporadic coffee shops.
Pooh, the cute guy working here when I came in just left. :( Oh well, I've got some errands to run. Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

j kieselguhr said...

offer cute guys good coffe. they'll stay for ever (well, maybe for a day or two!)