Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back to Galway

I really like Galway, so I'm partly excited to be here, but then again, I have trouble with the accents and I had to spend several hours shopping for pants (few things worse) and where I ended up eating dinner had a really weird vibe and I think the bartender thought I was retarded. Plus, my friend who said I could stay with her on Achill is suddenly having to "run it by" other people, leaving me in limbo as to what I'm supposed to do tomorrow. Beds are filling up rapidly here in the west. Also, my internet time is running out.

Somebody leave a comment, I'm sad.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think people must have missed your statement that the next post would be on this blog. But I'm here! :)

j kieselguhr said...

me too. and how can you be sad in oireland? drink guinness, that should sort you out.

enaglnd done well at footy, btw.

j kieselguhr said...

and england too

Helen said...

Nice BLog :)

Sara said...

Thanks for commenting, guys!

England plays footy? Ya wouldn't have known it out where I was.