Monday, March 31, 2008

It's not over yet

I'm getting home this evening, but the trip isn't over yet. Late season snow storms shut down the interstate in Wyoming yesterday afternoon and it didn't open until 8:30am. It's about 15 hours at full speed to get to Portland from Laramie, and there was no way I was going to drive 75 on fresh snow and ice. So I booked a flight home from Denver. I have Fridays and Mondays off, so I have a return flight Thursday evening. Four days is plenty of time to drive from Denver. Maybe I'll even have time to catch a show!

As for now, I'm killing time, drinking beer at the airport. If you're lucky, in the next few hours I may load some pictures and posts from the past week and a half [she says to the one person that reads this].

1 comment:

Middle Child said...

Aha... about time I had a look here... will have to go back a bit and read up...